1-channel CANopen strain gauge measurement with 16-bit resolution.
The decentralized data acquisition unit μCAN.1.sg-BOX is configured for the acquisition of data of one strain gauge or other types of resistance bridges. The data is acquired at a total sampling rate of 50 Hz.
The μCAN.1.sg-BOX is to be installed near the respective signal sources. The signals are transmitted via short lines to the μCAN.1.sg-BOX where they are digitalized and transmitted by CAN bus to an evaluation point.
- Acquisition of forces, torques, sequences and voltages
- Internal power supply of the strain gauge bridge 5V / 10V
- Protocol: CANopen CiA 404
- Extended ambient temperature range of – 40°C…+85°C
- Vibration resistant from 3 .. 800 Hz @ 4,5 Grms
- Mechanically shock resistant up to 40 G