1-channel CANopen analogue acquisition for current or voltage input with 16-bit resolution.
The decentralized data acquisition unit μCAN.1.ai-BOX is designed for acquisition of a single analogue signal. The unit is in protection class IP66. The μCAN.1.ai-BOX is to be installed near the respective signal sources. The analogue signals are transmitted via short lines to the μCAN.1.ai-BOX where they are digitalized and transmitted by CAN bus to an evaluation point.
- Acquisition of a single analogue input with 16-bit resolution for ±10V, 0-20mA, 4-20mA signals
- Standard protocol: CANopen CiA 404
- Indication of measurement over-range or sensor failure
- Extended ambient temperature range of -40°C .. +85°C
- Mechanically shock resistant up to 40 G
- Vibration resistant from 3 .. 800 Hz @ 4,5 Grms