Power Meter from B&K Precision.
The BK5335B is a compact, single-phase AC / DC power meter for measuring and analysing power consumption and power quality parameters quickly and accurately. It supports power measurements up to 600 Vrms and 20 Arms, with a bandwidth up to of 100 kHz.
The BK5335B measures all AC and DC parameters, including power, current, voltage, power factor, frequency, and phase. Additionally, the meter features a powerful integration function, the ability to perform harmonic measurements to the 50th order and an oscilloscope mode.
- 600 Vrms ( Cat II ) and 20 Arms direct input ranges
- Frequency ranges DC, 0.5 Hz to 100 kHz
- 0.1% basic accuracy for voltage and current measurements
- 4.3-inch colour LCD (TFT)
- Simultaneously measure and display up to 12 different measurement parameters
- Capture inrush current, and voltage surge with the peak function
- Harmonic measurements to the 50th order
- Integration function with automatic range switching
- Ability to measure electric energy which is produced or consumed
- Pre-compliance testing according to IEC/EN62000-3-2 / 4-7
- Standard USB (USBTMC-compliant), GPIB, RS232 and LAN interfaces
- Line and frequency filter capability for reducing unwanted signal noise
- Optional universal breakout box to simplify connection between power meter and DUT
For more information, please see the Overview Video below.