Digital Milli-Ohm Meter.
The BK310 Digital Milli-Ohm Meter is used to ensure continuity and integrity of a wire, cable, conduit or any electrical connection. The BK310 has a display resolution of 100 micro-ohms and has a professional four wire Kelvin test lead set included to ensure accurate readings. The heavy duty case has a rubber seal to make the unit water resistant, and is supplied with a convenient shoulder strap.
- Four wire Kelvin lead measurements
- Over-voltage and over-temperature protection
- 5 ranges with 100µ ohm max resolution
- Water resistant case with shoulder strap
- Auto Power Off
- IEC/EN 61010-1 / CE
- Included: 4-Wire Kelvin Leads, Carrying Case with Shoulder Strap and Batteries