1 GSa/s 2 channels 70 MHz DSO and MSO Oscilloscopes from B&K Precision.
The BK2540C Digital Storage (DSO) and Mixed Signal Oscilloscope (MSO) Series delivers advanced features and debug capabilities for a wide range of applications at an entry-level price point. With up to 200 MHz bandwidth in a 2-channel configuration, each model offers a maximum sample rate of 1 GSa/s, and a maximum memory depth of 14 Mpts.
In addition, these oscilloscopes provide an 8” colour display with 256 levels of colour grading combined with a high waveform update rate up to 60,000 wfms/s, which allows the instruments to capture infrequent glitches with excellent signal fidelity.
The MSO upgrade provides 16 additional digital channels and the Decode upgrade provides serial bus decoding for I2C, SPI, UART/RS232, CAN, and LIN protocols.
These digital oscilloscopes are ideal for applications in design and debugging, service and repair, and education.
- 70 MHz, 100 MHz and 200 MHz Bandwidth
- 1 GSa/s maximum sample rate
- 14 Mpts maximum record length
- 16 digital channels with logic analyzer (included with -MSO models or with MSO upgrade)
- Serial bus decoding for I2C, SPI, UART/RS232, CAN, and LIN protocols (Decode upgrade)
- Built-in Function and Arbitrary Waveform Generator comes standard on all models
- Large 8″ widescreen display with 256-level colour gradient
- 60,000 wfms/s maximum waveform capture rate
- Compact footprint and lightweight
- Segmented acquisition history waveform record function (record length up to 80,000 frames)
- Serial triggering comes standard on all models
- Standard LAN and USBTMC-compliant USB device port
- Selectable 50 Ω and 1 MΩ input coupling
150MHz oscilloscope probe (x10, 300 V) GE1511
150MHz oscilloscope probe (x1/10, 300 V) GE1521
250MHz oscilloscope probe (x10, 300 V) GE2511
250MHz oscilloscope probe (x1/10, 300 V) GE2521
150MHz oscilloscope probe (X100, 2000V) GE3121
100MHz oscilloscope probe (X100, 4000V) GE3421
30kV, x1000 High voltage oscilloscope probe GE3830
For more information, please see the below Overview Video.