Discontinued – please click here to view replacement.
Networkable Infrared Thermal Imaging Cameras S30 Series from AVIO.
The AVIO (NEC) S30W and S30H Networkable Infrared Thermal Imaging Cameras, with 160 x 120 image resolution and a -20 to 350°C / 0 to 600°C temperature range.
These cameras are compact and rugged (IP67), making them ideal for various process monitoring systems.
- Small, Light & Robust
- Flexible and easier installation / placement even in a limited / restricted room availability
- IP67 rated protective casing makes it possible to be used in harsh environment
- Image and Measurement
- 160 x 120 pixel image sensor allows high-resolution thermal image measurement. Visible light camera incorporated. Each single picture (still image) can be embedded with visible image (selectable). Either IR or visible image can be viewed via analogue video output.
- Measuring Temperature Range is to be chosen from either -20°C to +350°C (S30W) or 0°C to +600°C (S30H)
- Network-Configured and Controlled
- Ethernet Interface incorporated for remote operation and flexible system building
- Alarm Output
- When adequately programmed, the camera can operate for monitoring to output alarm signal on its own (disconnected from network), too.
- Software and Tools
- Remote Control Software as a standard accessory to configure, program and operate over the network
- Thermal image viewer, analysis and report generator software (for captured images) comes with (NS9500LT)
- Software Development Kit (SDK) available.