10MHz, 30MHz and 60MHz Dual Channel Function Waveform Generators from B&K Precision.
The BK4050B Series Dual Channel Function / Arbitrary Waveform Generators are capable of generating stable and precise sine, square, triangle, pulse, and arbitrary waveforms. With an easy-to-read colour display and intuitive user interface with numeric keypad, these instruments offer plenty of features including linear / logarithmic sweep, built-in counter, extensive modulation and triggering capabilities, a continuously variable DC offset, and a high performance 14-bit, 150 MSa/s arbitrary waveform generator. CH1 and CH2 outputs can both be varied from 0 to 10 Vpp into 50 ohms (up to 20 Vpp into open circuit).
Easily create custom arbitrary waveforms using the included waveform editing software or use any of the 196 built-in predefined arbitrary waveforms. More than 1000 user-defined 16k point arbitrary waveforms can be saved to the instrument. Additionally, the included LabVIEW™ drivers allow users to conveniently load and save .csv or .txt file data directly into the arb memory without having to use waveform editing software.
Extensive modulation capabilities include amplitude and frequency modulation (AM/FM), double sideband amplitude modulation (DSB AM), amplitude and frequency shift keying (ASK/FSK), phase modulation (PM), phase shift keying (PSK), and pulse width modulation (PWM).
The standard external 10 MHz reference clock input and output allows users to synchronize their instrument with another generator. Additionally, the generators offer powerful channel copy, track and combine functionality and the phase of both output channels can be synchronized conveniently with the push of a button. These handy features are typically not found in function generators at this price point.
These versatile function / arbitrary waveform generators are suitable for education and other applications that require high signal fidelity, a variety of modulation schemes, or arbitrary waveform generation capabilities.
- 14-bit, 150 MSa/s, 16k point arbitrary waveform generator
- Two independent channels with individual output On/Off buttons
- Convenient channel copy, track and combine functions
- Synchronize the phase of both channels with the push of a button
- Low-jitter square wave generation for simulating reliable clock signals, generating triggers, or validating serial data buses
- Large 4.3-inch LCD colour display
- Linear and logarithmic sweep
- AM / DSB-AM / ASK / FM / FSK / PM / PSK / PWM modulation functions
- Variable DC offset
- Adjustable duty cycle
- Internal / external triggering
- Gate and burst mode
- 196 built-in predefined arbitrary waveforms
- Flash memory size of approximately 100 MB allows for storage/recall of >1000 instrument settings and user-defined arbitrary waveforms
- Built-in frequency counter
- Harmonics generator function
- LAN, USB device port (USBTMC-compliant), and front panel USB host port
- GPIB connectivity with optional USB-to-GPIB adapter
- PC software provided for arbitrary waveform editing
- Short circuit output protection
For more information, please see the Overview Video below.